On the 18th of September at 1.30 PM Marco Cappato, co-founder of Science for Democracy and president of EUMANS, will be among the speakers of the webinar “Right to die: a European Perspective organised by MEP Sophie In ‘t’ veld.
- Sophie In’tveld, Dutch MEP for D66/Renew Europe
- Pia Dijkstra, Dutch MP for D66, specialized in Public health and medical-ethical topics
- Michael Bauer, President of the European Humanist Federation, author of the book ‘Humanist Positions Regarding Assisted Suicide’
- Marco Cappato, Treasurer Associazione Luca Coscioni, Founder of Science for Democracy and President of EUMANS – leader of the civil disobedience for the right to die in Italy
- Mélanie Raphaël-Béthune, l’Association pour le Droit de Mourir (ADMD)
You can follow the webinar and pose questions to the participants at this link.